<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anybody know if its still illegal?</div></div>
Yep.
I just saw the coalfield article about recycling some of our trash for cash. If all the stations are like the one on Indian creek they will have to fight the employees to get the scrap metal. Couple I know haul it off like it't there main source off of income. Actually make deals on the side to let other people haul it off. I know scavenging around dumpsters used to be a crime. Anybody know if its still illegal?
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anybody know if its still illegal?</div></div>
Yep.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anybody know if its still illegal?</div></div>
Yep.</div></div>
Even for the folks that work at the trash stations?
I think its a great Ideal for the County to finally try and make some money from all the scrap instead of land filling it. Scrap prices are crazy now.
GO VOLS
Once it's tossed into the trash or delivered as trash it is property of whomever the collector is, the County, trash company, whoever. Nothing is or ever will be done to stop it though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yeh true. They are pretty obvious about it to. Dropped a old fridge off a few months back and before I pulled out the guy working had it loaded up.
GO VOLS
Shoot, at the one in East Stone Gap, one of the workers there will actually come and look in your trash you are throwing away and if there is any aluminum, he gets it out and puts it directly in his truck. Two of the three that work there are pretty good, but the one I am talking about is pitiful. Just look out if you see a two-tone brown F-150 parked there. Thet is the one I am talking about.
I wonder who you would complain to about it?
GO VOLS
Bookmarks